1. Darkness Manipulation: You may be able to materialize other people's shadows (or your own), damage them through their shade or become intangible via Shadow Mimicry.
2. Nature Manipulation: You can control animals (even humans, since they are also a part of Nature), alter the Terrain, control the Natural elements, Natural phenomena (Heat, Winds, Light, etc.) and many more.
3. Enhanced Condition: You are above even Peak Humans in their respective areas, allowing you to react faster, strike faster/have a better durability or find solutions for a problem with far more ease.
4. Sound/Vibration Manipulation: You can make things hotter or colder, tear them apart, bend them, make people become deaf or bind your opponents via Molecular Immobilization.
5. Aversion Field: You can (almost) not be hit by anything, since it's essentially redirected away from yourself.
I'll do some more Research and do a second post on this thread.
Tactile Telekinesis: Allows for incredible speed, strength, and so on, not to mention nigh-invulnerability.
Kinetic Energy Absorption: Practically immune to conventional means of harm.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Practically immortal.
Magic: Anything you want can be done, but at a price.
Psychometry: Instant master detective.
6. Downgrading/Upgrading: You can make others far weaker than you, or buff people you trust into more powerful entities; you can upgrade and downgrade weapons.
7. Social Cloaking: This is borderline Illusion Creation, since you can blend into any social group and trick them through this.
8. Psychometry: Allows you to learn History far too easily by tapping into an object's "perspective"/event records. This is the best investigation power that isn't Almighty in my opinion.
9. Mindscape Transportation: Might as well just live all your dreams as a oneiric (dream) being or make other people your toys, I guess.
10. Association Manipulation: You can make people associate you with a Deity, or associate destruction to certain people, make them avoid others and so on. Really OP in our Society.
Psychometry too? Nice xD
1. Telekinesis — move food from fridge to self while watching Netflix;
2. Supernatural Creativity — fabricate creative comments in YouTube;
3. Cheating — cheat a test and earn the greatest mark without studying;
4. Perfection — cook food and never fail;
5. Boundless Influence — make my car magically repaired when I see ot next time;
6. Omnifabrication — invent the ways to make an unbreakable diamond;
7. Logic Defiance — always win debates by ignoring the laws of logic;
8. Regenerative Healing Factor — quickly recover from stress;
9. Colour Manipulation — make red colour in signal lights always green;
10. 100% Muscle Strength — be able to breakdance.
1. Instant Learning: Learn any thing you want super fast. Like how to sing in a second.
2. Training Regimen: Train your eyes to see in the dark, so you can see everything while driving at night. As well as many other things.
3. Food Empowerment: Become stronger, faster, smarter and live longer. just by eating food.
4. Shapeshifting: Look how ever you want, and be whatever you want and never have to worry about clothes.
5.Self Transcendence: Always get better by overcoming your limits.
6.Healing: Have no need for any type of doctor ever again.
7.Life Creation: Create pets, servants, friends, new species, etc.
(I would create elves)
8.Power Bestowal: even if it could give only Common powers and not Rare, Epic, Unique or Legendary. It would still be super useful.
9.Technomagic: Combine magic and technology. And go beyond normal computers by adding magic into its design.
10.Super Eating: Eat more, healthy or not with no negative effects.
1. Creation - Create stuff bcs its noice
2. Creation manipulation - Manipulate the stuff I created yeet
3. Telekinesis - No need to leave my bed.
4. Pocket dimension manipulation - Fuck humans living alone in a pocket dimension is the way
5. Sleep manipulation - Gotta love sleepin
6. Water manipulation -Pew pew water
7. Ice manipulation - I love cold weather and ice.
8. Selective immortality - Close to absolute immortality but still able to die
.9. Remote Teleportation- Easy transportation
10. Superpower creation/manipulation - Create super powers to fill in the rest
Idk if its allowed but I would def choose Personal domain over super power manipulation. I like it way more than it.
1. Telekinesis – like Sylars without any psychosis though. Basically you would think it is a simple power but I want the ability to copy powers if I understand them well enough.
2. Telepathy – I always wanted to have it start like Gary’s in Alphas, and a little like Lucy from the movie eventually invent my own astral plane. Then work to get it past Kid Omega
3. Mindshifting – But nothing like what happened to Dr. Manhattan or other super intelligent beings who just stop caring.
4. Magitek – more like Maker from Worm CYOA but with magic ofcourse without the crazy limitations of those beings or even Forge
5. Cultivation – sans need for seclusion etc. I think a person should live their best 100 years as a prodigy then do the immortal mortal path.
6. Gamer – My pet peeve has always been being stuck with an op system or terrible system. I’d like to create my own and use it. I guess this includes side powers (that I would like to create with my other powers: magitek, telekinesis, etc. ) inventory, gamer’s body, gamer’s mind, workbench, etc.
7. Heroform – saves time creating a secret identity. Unlike Billy Batson etc. I would like access to a weakened version of my abilities but can amplify them for a time by assuming my heroform. I would also grow taller, more muscular etc. whatever is necessary.
8. Energy Absorption – like Vince’s in Superpowereds except without his possible limitations. Also through in some Rogue from Marvel and Peter from Heroes. I guess like Aang too.
9. Teleportation/FTL – I like Magiks from Marvel’s and Jumpers (novels not the movie and the daughter’s version not the first main character).
10. Contracting/Absolute Buying/Absolute Contract/Reality warping/Wish Granting - Kind of like the negotiated reality of sleepers vs. awakened from mage the awakening, again without their limitations that were required for balance reasons. Gamers can be found contracting or buying in certain fictions.
I guess that is everything but I’ve been looking for that one power that can branch out into all these but started small, possibly advanced telekinetics with telepathy and/or mindshifting?
In no particular order:
Self-Replication: You can perform multiple tasks at once or make clones of yourself to make one task easier. Another use of this is being able to work two, three, or even four full-time jobs by sending multiple clones to different jobs; bonus points if your clones can make their own clones. Ideally,you also get the biggest benefit of Shadow Clone Jutsu: after dispelling the shadow clones, you gain all the knowledge and experience they acquired. If you have that benefit, anything that might take months or years to learn will only take days.
Supernatural Speed: You never have to worry about travel distance or how long it will take you to get to where you need to go. You never have to worry about being late for work or school. If you drop something, whether it be a plate or your wallet, you can easily catch it. If there's a mosquito, fly, or even a wasp in your home, crushing or catching it mid-flight will be a breeze. If you can move fast enough that the world slows to a near or out-right halt around you, that opens up plenty of opportunities to pull a prank on someone...or mess with that one co-worker you don't like.
Telekinesis: You'll never have trouble reaching something since you can pull it towards you. Unlock even the trickiest of locks, which is really useful if you're working as a locksmith. On that note, you'll have no trouble working with tiny objects. Flying is another benefit: go for a casual flight through the clouds, sky dive without a parachute, catch yourself if you trip and fall, always have a good seat at the movies, or float upwards to see something on a high-up place. If you're skilled enough, you can enhance yourself with Telekinesis to simulate enhanced speed, strength, durability, agility, reflexes, and so on. Now if you're really skilled enough, you can almost instantly dry something off by removing all the water from it at a molecular level. Really, with the sheer versatility of Telekinesis, there's way too many practical uses to name.
Fire Manipulation: Light a grill. Cook food at the perfect temperature. Keep yourself and others warm when it's cold. Easily melt the snow on your driveway. Quickly dry something off. Extinguish any fires and just as easily light something on fire, such as a camp fire or a fireplace. 420 blaze it. Make a light so you can see in the dark. Do some cool party tricks like swallowing or breathing fire.
Ice Manipulation: Keep your drinks cold. Be the most popular person in your group since you keep people cool during the warmer times of the year. Protect yourself and others when it starts hailing. Be a walking ice machine since you can generate ice. Cool down anything really hot.
Electricity Manipulation: You don't need a charge since you're a walking charger; the only downside to this is that people are going to ask you to charge their phone...a lot. Keep the power on in your house if there's a blackout, or go the extra mile and fix the blackout yourself if you can. Use static electricity to push or pull something towards you or vice versa, such as clinging to a wall for quick climbing. Controlling electrical signals is great for manipulating machines, telepathic communication, suppressing that one embarrassing memory, paralyzing a thief in your house, etc.
Time Manipulation: Immediate uses that come to mind are stopping time to get more sleep, traveling through time to see history in action or seeing what the future holds, perfectly predicting the winning lottery numbers, and rewinding time to do something over again. But wait, there's more! Have you ever been in a moment where something happened that you wanted or even needed to prove, but couldn't or just didn't know how? Open a window through time and just show the event happening. Shit, imagine doing that in a court case to prove your innocence. If you've got some wine, age that up to perfection. Don't feel like growing old? Keep yourself longer for as long as you want, or just make yourself a kid again and start over. Did you order fast food, but the fries don't taste good anymore? Rewind them to crispy perfection and enjoy; the same goes for any drink that gets warm or cereal that gets soggy. If you don't feel like working, for whatever reason, pull a King Crimson up to eleven and skip over your entire shift. If you can't wait for the next anime episode, manga chapter, light novel volume, etc., you've got your options: skip forward in time, fast forward to the next week or so, view the future, or straight-up time travel to the future. Ever asked or been asked a "What if" question? Now you can find out by looking into alternate timelines.
Space Manipulation: Okay, the big practical use for this is making it so you never run out of a good drink. Imagine opening the last can of Coke, drinking it, and never running out because you used your power to make a bottomless amount of Coke. Combine this application with Time Manipulation and you've got a constantly fresh drink you'll never run out of until you're satisfied. To me, this is THE best use of Space Manipulation because holy shit does it suck to look in a cup and be like: "Oh... I already drank it all... Damnit." Bitch, I ain't don't yet! I didn't give you permission to be empty! Okay, so aside from that practical use, you can teleport to wherever you want in the world, create pocket dimensions for storage or making an ideal space for yourself, know the exact distance between two points, and have fun with portals like you would in Portal 2.
Magic: I mean... It's magic. There's a whole lot you can do with that. Even if all you can do is, say, healing magic and transmutation, that's still a plethora of everyday uses: relieve yourself of a headache, change the flavor of food, heal that annoying paper cut, pull a Jesus and turn water into wine, cure yourself of a disease, keep yourself in prime condition and perfect health, know what condition you or someone else is in, turn those pennies into half-dollars, recolor your hair (and your eyes and skin if you want), change your hair, just say "fuck it" and become a new person entirely, slow down or outright stop your aging, and so on.
Luck: A'ight, so I play Dungeons & Dragons and you got me fucked up if you think I'm not taking advantage of this to have advantage IRL! It's not like I have a 100% success rate, of-fucking-course, just a far greater chance of success or a good outcome. I also have a few gacha games in mind and one of my Switch (Dawn of the Breakers), plus there are plenty of games that have RNG, so you know I'm taking full advantage of my luck there. Forget the lottery! With Luck, you'll get big money anyway whether you do something or not, so why not open a gacha game in the mean-time and get some solid super and ultra rares after spending just $20? Bending RNG over and making it your bitch; that's the only true practical use of Luck and the only one that matters!
What do you think?