1 Omni-Element Manipulation you can use all the Based Abilities lightning,earth, fires,Darkness ...
2 Nether Manipulation you can control death. you can resuscitate the dead
you can have an army of undead dragon zombie. lich...
3 Flawless Indestructibility you are sure to live forever and avoid being Sealing ...
4 Meta Space-Time Manipulation you can travel anywhere or in the universe, reality, fiction ...
1. Dual Warping: You can make your fantasies real and even adjust Reality to your liking.
2. Unreality Manipulation: You can destroy all bad Fanfics, control Imagination and so on.
3. Temporal Reload: You can keep going back in time to see the outcomes.
4. Omni-Artillery: You can use any ranged weapon with any Power.
5. Reflective Immutability: You can pass all damage/change you receive into others.
6. Alternate Reality Creation/Planeswalking: You can make your ideal world to live in, or just create it for fun.
7. Boundary Manipulation/Center Manipulation: You can control the imaginary ”Boundaries” between virtually anything (A.K.A.: A semantic power); with Centers you can change Hierarchies and Systems as a whole.
8. Supernatural Manipulation: A power that's unexplainable, but should be able to control (almost) anything on this wiki.
9. Reality Selection: You can also create an ideal world, except it becomes your native Reality.
10. Impossibility Inducement/Manipulation: Allows you to make anything happen for certain, or negate anything in existence by denying its possibility. Unlike Possibility Inducement/Manipulation, making something Impossible can lead to creating absolute effects on Timelines, while with Possibility you can only hopes it happens.
I don't know what you mean by Common superpowers. Do you mean those with many users?
@Hestarne Hum. Common powers are except Omni,absolute,meta,almighty;Ex.Flight, invisibility.
What do you think?