Is Almighty Magic the strongest form of magic? Can Almighty Magic do anything? Like Complete Arsenal? But powerful/stronger and limitless?
180 Votes in Poll
On Almighty Magic, it states the applications are omnipotence, omnipresence, and possibly omniscience. But if they aren’t omniscient, then how are they omnipotent. In this case, does omnipotence just refer to raw power? Got me wondering, can a character be omnipotent without knowing everything or being everywhere at once?
The power would be called Pious Mystic Expression. The idea for this power is, essentially, the Omnipotent/Metapotent version/combination of Almighty Magic, Absolute Command and Supreme Voice. That’s all I have so far, I just randomly thought of it, and thought it’d be a cool power combo. (I don’t know if something like this already exists or if it’s just a stupid idea. The name could also be changed if someone comes up with something better.)
I’ve picked a new name for this power, Empyrean Mystic Expression. (Or potentially Sovereign Mystic Expression, it’s difficult to decide.)
1. How powerful is actually almighty magic and what actually you can do with it! Pls explain!
2. Does almighty magic has any weakness,if so what are its limitations!
3. Except Omnipotent can any other being have almighty magic?
4. Do you need to caste spells in it or it's optional?
5. If Almighty magic a magical version of Omnipotence and complete arsenal also have this power,So is he Omnipotent?
Hey everyone! Sooo I’ve mentioned my thoughts before on psionic magic (my FAV ability) and I realize that the characters like Willow Rosenberg and Bonnie Bennett (also my FAVS) have done way more powerful feats that are associated with the power but it’s not on the association list or techniques and I personally don’t think it’s as accurate as it should be and if someone could give my power a lil recognition that’d be great! If I could I would but I barely know how to work a poll lol