42 Votes in Poll
You live in the city of Idolin. It's filled with more than 5 Million people and souls to be gathered, as a new organization is on the rise for harvesting... Year's 2020, the city is isolated. No one will come to save you, nor will anyone remember you. Be mindful of that.
” is for character dialogue/monologue
’ or / are for character thoughts
* or ~ are for actions
< is for sign language.
Disclaimer: there may be potentially disturbing content. Play with care.
Sup, everyone. 'Tis about time another one of these popped up. The power system and plot are mainly based on Dies Irae. Hope you're all doing great, but without further ado, let's jump into it:
Simplified Terminology (will not be 100% accurate. It's a summary) ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
• Taikyoku (alternatively Atziluth): Absolute Power Level/Emanation (Level 4 or Fourth World), defined by how far beyond ”Reality/Common Sense” you are. This is endgame stuff. You won't use it until the end of the world (Singularity).
• Singularity: A clash between the ideals (desires) of Hadou Gods which opens the path to the Throne. This is the goal of the RP and marks the end of the world.
• Throne: Conceptual ”space” beyond all measurements. Those who reach it become the dominant God.
• Hadou: Power that affects others and your surroundings.
• Gudou: Power that affects mainly yourself.
• Holy Relic/Seibutsu: An object (commonly a historical one) which fuels your power and gives it form. This lets you use Assiah (Activation/Level 1) and Yetzirah (Formation/Level 2). Users are called Apostles.
• Desire/Craving: Main source of your power, can only use Briah (Creation/Level 3) with this.
• Kamunagara: Materialization of a God's philosophy.
• Law: A God's Desire.
• God: Someone who achieved Atziluth.
• Souls and Life-Force: Basically one's metaphysical part and breath of life. You can ”eat” other's Souls to increase your power. This is the basic Power Level.
• Soul Armor: How strong your Soul and Body are. At about 1000 Souls, you are immune to nuclear weapons.
• Demon Name: A title given by the current Heaven/God.
• Four Worlds: The 4 Degrees of ”Power”. Assiah is immaterial (user has severe bloodlust), Yetzirah is material and gives a form to one's Relic (no bloodlust), Briah turns desires into reality (Gudou or Hadou), Atziluth turns desires into an Absolute Law¹ (Gudou or Hadou).
¹: A Multiverse/Omniverse created to fulfill their desires.
Rule #1: You may only hold one Holy Relic at a time.
-1a: There cannot be two users of the same Holy Relic.
-1b: Each Level after Assiah needs Souls to work (Yetzirah = 15 Souls.) (Briah = 150 Souls)
Rule #2: Everyone will have the same Absolute Power Level (not same Life-Force), and trying to ”raise your Taikyoku” is highly discouraged.
Rule #3: You can pick almost any power, except Omnipotence variations or unfair powers like Absolute Invulnerability.
-3a: All powers will become Omnipotent once a Singularity opens.*
-3b: OP powers are allowed, but not on Universal scale. (They can be Continental at maximum.)
-3c: You cannot use Embodiment powers.
Rule #4: Avoid breaking consistency and pacing.
Rule #5: If your sheet is denied, it won't be reconsidered.
Rule #6: Rules may be added or edited if necessary.
[Example sheet below.]
Alias/Demon Name (Optional, but this is important**):
Appearance (Optional, but recommended):
Type (Gudou or Hadou):
Taiji (don't change the number): 99
Life-Force/Soul Count*** (1 to 10):
Desire (What's the character's deepest wish or life goal?):
*** Every Soul drains your sanity. You can avoid it by ignoring or controlling them, or just by being insane already. Your body also can only handle up to 1100 souls unless you get stronger. Any Soul beyond the limit will just leave your body.
** If you wanna be a ”hero”, don't have a Demon Name. This doesn't affect Morality.
* Once the Singularity opens, it cannot be closed until a Hadou God takes the Throne.
107 Votes in Poll
119 Votes in Poll
I mean nothing to crazy like powers of mind reader, see ghost, future or past to be seen if touch of another or just happens, could have better senses of smell or vision or hearing not like for miles away just further then average.
So my thoughts on psionic magic and the characters associated with the power itself have definitely made me rethink on how OP this power really is and it’s potential to open up a whole new possibility to make an individual TRULY OMNIPOTENT! Now bare with me, I have read the description of the power and the association/variations that go with it and all but the characters that were associated with the power demonstrated something more by making either their own personal plane, or a dark alternate ego capable of devasting power capable of killing gods! But through on through I wonder if you guys agree or think of something else
Ok guys, so I’ve been watching black lightning on Netflix and I honestly love the character lightning (China Anne McClain) so much and her powers but that got me thinking because her powers are soo powerful and “unique” to her compared to her father, sooo what I’m basically trying to ask is how powerful can lightning/electricity powers get? Like to omnipotent scales or what?
You been killed by those bad guys but God will give you a second chance
Power and abilities:
Harem:Massive oc females (you could make your own harem if you want)
Choose:Op transcendent or meta
World of superheroes & supervillains
Harem (Massive female Superheroes/Massive female Supervillains)
Note:no more natural disasters no more climate change no more disasters no more climate change no more diseases No more sick no more sickness no more dying earth no more post Apocalyptic no more zombie Apocalypse no more crisis no more infection and no more alien invasion
One male superheroes (power and abilities)
One male supervillains (power and abilities)
143 Votes in Poll