Inspiration from the french comic-book, Freaks' Squeele universe.
The explanative and overall terms:
- You are a human with Peak Human Condition.
- You bear somewhere on your body a tattoo of colours and sizes of your choice.
Sometimes, the smaller the tattoo, the more it works as a swarm pattern.
When you animate your tattoo-totem, it's not an energy-construct looking like it, but the tattoo transforming into the actual 3-dimensional animal/beast/creature, with blood, flesh and organs.
- You are deeply connected to your totem, sometimes, it has a proper mind of its own, sometimes, it is an incarnation of your strongest traits.
But overall, you will always find a part of yourself in it.
- The tattoos are all about the known animals/beasts/creatures, from pets to mythical beasts.
- When the tattoo is animated, it has unique powers from its physiology.
Recurrent pets aren't weaker than those of legends and stories, they are just different.
The totem has Enhanced Condition (Type 1), plus 3 abilities you channel in techniques:
.An attacking/damaging/offensive one.
.A defensive/repelling/supporting one.
.And a fast/speed-wise/quick one.
Describe to me how those/your techniques work exactly.
- The ultimate technique of your tattoo-totem:
Instead of it resting on your skin, you merge with the totem itself, turning into a humanoid version of your totem. You have now a whole new technique that fits your Supernatural Condition (Type 1).
How do you look, and what is your super-skill ?
Since i clearly depicted the levels available, please, no answers in the:
Absolute, Ascendant, Deitic, Impossible, Infinite, Meta, Omni, Transcendent & Unlimited territories.