Blacksunshine1 wrote: Cool, I would summon a being that would give me boundless inner world
I would just like to point that however appealing such a power would be it would impossible to maintain. anything without bounds requires an infinite amount of material and energy to sustain itself and because NOTHING is infinite, limitless, indefinite, or interminable that too is an impossibility. aside from that an inner world is something else of us creates even if we do not realize it.
Depends on how you interpret it as i take it as since the power is beyond logic you don't have to worry about that
To answer your question, using your imagination counts as fiction so you don't need any fictional source material such as a book and can create your own charaters to mimic in your head. When you use mimicry you mimic that specific character at the time period you wanted them to be at so mimicing superman would give you all of superman's powers with others things you wanted such as his clothes, memories, items, and visual appearance. If you were to mimic Superman from a comic and go into that exact same comic it wouldnt work and if you went to a different comic with a different version of superman it would still work. If you used the superman you created from your imagination your be okay unless your imagination was brought to reality.
Would anyone be willing to answer in specifics, as in which character would you copy, what would you do on this world or would you go to different fictional realities, and what would you do with and who would interact with and why or how?
While it's nice to do generic omnipotence could you add some style points to what YOU would do with such a power.
If you have time I'm interested in them
But there's nothing wrong with being a God
- Time Reversal (Could live the perfect life)
- Temporal Intuition (To accomodate TR)
- Enhanced Memory (To accomodate TR)
- Temporal Ressurection + Spirit Physiology (To see how people would react to my death + incase I die through less than pleasurable means)
- Peak Human Intelligence (This would help SO fucking much, I'd be the smartest man on the planet)
- Magnetic Friendship (I could make tons of friends, I'd be the most popular kid in the school, I'd be seen as trustworthy, add this to Time Reversal and PHR and just imagine how great your life would be.)
- I'll take the following just so I can be a major badass and all around awesome individual without being too inhuman:
Finally I would ensure I could not, under any circumstances, lose these powers. Then I would discard Fictional Mimicry as an extra power upon turning into my new self, go back to my birth, and enjoy.
Nice choice but I would still keep Fictional Mimicry as a backup(just in case, you never know what could happen) and wouldn't want to be a baby but just continue life as it is or go to another world
Step 2: Have omnipotence.
Step 3: DO EVERYTHING.
Seriously, if I gained omnipotence then I could do anything. I could cure cancer, stop world hunger, etc..
Nice, tho I wonder how would the world or governments react to a person with a power like this?
Is there a link for it?
Cool, I would summon a being that would give me boundless inner world
I'd wish for Author Authority
2. to have my own rent-free house with everything in it (pool/spa, man-cave, study, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a game room, a kitchen with a cooking island)
3. to turn my 500gb ps4 into a 1000000gb so i can have all the games i want to play
4. to make a fictional universe portal that'll have a dialpad of every place in fiction
5. to have a quintillion dollar bill in my wallet
Well there's probably gonna be a ps5 and does that bill even exist, you can just wish to conto the amount of money you have so you have one more wish you should probably make it a power that can absorb things since you'left be traveling the multiverse and can you describe u r dream if it's not too private