Join the too cool for Heaven gang
Also what do u mean by Dr. Strange level spells
@Yagworm Yes! Also I have a minor question. You know how the Avatar of Shuma-Gorath is weaker then his true state? I need to know how the avatar fights and just how powerful it is?
Are you trying to say DOOM is no less than a perfect god? No! He is beyond such titless!
Yes! Doctor Doom is my favorite Marvel character!
@Yagworm I see. Magnus gonna be roasted huh.
I copy and pasted most of this stuff from replies that others sent me
Shoot electric arcs at people.
Shock people on contact.
Shock muscles to contract them (yours to move faster, other people to control them)
Phase through solid objects (not being able to phase through solid objects is an electromagnetic phenomenon)
Complete control of chemical reactions (eg. Split water into hydrogen and oxygen then make it go boom)
Generate music (try looking for tesla coil music, it's cool)
Make things stick together
Charge things with static electricity
Overload/drain power grids.
Here are some ideas of powers:
- shock → inflicting pain through electrical shock
- the same idea can be used as a power-up, but depends on the "conductivity" of the character... in that case, you can use conductivity sort of like a power-level, related to pain tolerance, and how much electricity can they actually channel harmoniously within their own body, without going through pain..
- generator → one of the characters has such tight control over his immense power, that he can perpetually power his whole "magic castle" (or house, or vehicle).. the house has several magical technologies that all run on the guy's conductivity (could be a bit darker, in the sense where he has to stay seated on a throne all the time to make it work.. and in that case I'd see him more as a villain; kinda like Nagato/Pain in Naruto, who is paralyzed, but his power allows him to control other things)
- special items/weapons → maybe have a special category of weapons/items that use this power (which you could call Conducting, or Channeling, or Linking, or something else). Example → there's an old mechanic called [name] who helps the main character out by creating special guns (or swords, or any weapon you prefer), and these weapons all operate through the character's inner ability to generate/direct electricity.
- artificial vs natural users → some people are born with the ability (maybe they're ET hybrids, or maybe they are descendents of some magical dynasty, or wtv), while others are artificially made to possess it (maybe through a very painful process of being electrocuted in progressively higher voltage for a very long time; maybe one of the bad guys creates his army in this way; this idea is slightly Deadpool/Witcher inspired, to gain the power one goes through a very painful process that could be lethal).
high conductivity and potential: A Human electromagnet, maybe a fighter type, using metallic armour and electromagnetically enhancing each hit, akin to a railgun, or melting every piece of metal in the vicinity through induction.
-high projection and high conductivity: A hyperconductor, not much power alone, but capable of perceiving and influencing the littlest to the strongest currents, disrupting or enhancing. Maybe a support type, empowering teammates or maybe the type to use the opponent power against them.
-high projection and potential: the lightning storm, capable of putting out enormous amounts of energy, the most archetypal lightning user, or maybe not, could utilize the capability of putting out a lot of electrons and utilize the power of plasma, or release a lot of power in short bursts dealing damage through the shockwaves, more thunder than lightning.
Arc Welding - cutting / joining 2 pieces together
Cause Memory Loss
Cause Muscle Twitches
Control Body - control targets body like a puppet by sending electrical currents through its nerves & muscles. May even work on the recently dead.
Control Electronic Device - send electric current directly to each part causing it to actuate bypassing the normal control mechanisms
Convert AC to DC and vice versa
Create Magnetic Force - moving electricity creates a magnetic field
Detect Electrical Current - ability to sense minute electrical charges like that produced by living beings
Divert Electrical Charge - create a path of electrical conductivity while increasing the resistance of the surrounding area
Electromagnetic Railgun - generates a magnetic force that can throw small iron objects at extreme velocity
Generate Induction Field - moving electrical field heats metal objects
Ignite Combustible or Flammable Materials - electrical spark
Light Balls - small globs of ball lightning. Stationary / follow wielder / follow target
Lightning Lantern - create an electrical arc to provide light
Lightning Rod - attract lightning to a target / make target attractive to lightning
Magnetize / Demagnetize Ferrous Metal Objects
Plasma Arc Sound Generation - create sound via electrical arcs - voices / music / sound effects
Power Electrical Device
Sense Electric Fields - active electric lines and devices / bio-electric fields generated by living organisms
Sense Magnetic Fields
Summon Thunder Storm
Teleport - transform self into lightning and jump to desired location
You got simple stuff like Chain Lightning and speed boosting.
Bringing someone back from 0 HP to 1 HP a la "it's alive!"/defibrillator'
Striking a target with lightning that does no damage, but leaves them charge negatively or positively. The result"? either buff or debuff dodge chance to metal weapons.
Creating a storm that strike a valid enemy each turn, but chosen at random each time.
Accelerating or stopping any chemical reaction (which also means control over pretty much all of biology, since everything biological is either chemical or electrical in nature)
Producing or absorbing light or heat
Magnetic levitation (and if the target isn't naturally magnetic, you can just align its electrons so it is, which basically means you can levitate anything)
Phasing through matter (the only reason we can't phase through matter is because electrons repel each other - control the electrons and you can become a ghost)
Similarly, if you can control electrons at will, you can create "virtual matter constructs" made out of electrons; other matter can't pass through them which means they can function as "solid" if you want
In fact, pretty much the only thing you can't do with control over the electromagnetic force is change one element into another (nuclear reactions) or manipulate gravity (though control over magnetism will let you levitate or crush things anyway). Also, I don't see any way of using electromagnetism alone to move faster than light or time travel. But pretty much anything else is free game.
@ScarletWorlock Please stop talking
@SecretLoverBomb You said this
oh no ma’am, see I was gonna have a change of heart until yo goofy tail decided to curse up a storm? It’s quite embarrassing that you can’t debate and keep it classy at the same time?
When Yag didn't even do that?
@GuidoMista7 Yep. Shocking amount of shit can be done with electromagnetis,
I agree. Could you imagine fans of Scarlet Witch coming to a post with a title that says summon could beat her and trying to proof false? Crazy man. @SecretLoverBomb
Please! It would be soooo fun
@Can Perk I think its fine for them to argue. Now if it gets crazy such as them bringing up personal attacks then you should intervene.
This would've been so fun tooooo.
Perhaps more naturey powers?