- "...one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
- ― Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus
The ability to become the embodiment of absurdism. Variation of Philosophy Embodiment.
- Absurdism Incarnate/Personification
- The Absurd
- The Absurdist
Users become the living embodiment of absurdism, a school of existential philosophy founded by Albert Camus about the absurdity from the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the meaninglessness of the universe.
- Normalcy Manipulation
- Philosophy-Based Powers (exclusively with absurdism)
- Suicide Inducement
- Chaos Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Morality Manipulation
- Nihilism Embodiment
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Philosophy Embodiment
- Power Manifestation
- Users must embrace the absurdity of existence lest they be weakened or die.
- Sisyphus (Greek Mythology)