- "Infinite beatitude of existence! [I am]; and there is nothing else besides [me]. [I fill] all Space, and what [I fill, I am]. What [I think], that [I utter]; and what [I utter], that [I hear]; and [I myself] is Thinker, Utterer, Hearer, Thought, Word, Audition; [I am] the One, and yet the All in All. Ah, the happiness, ah, the happiness of Being! Ah, the joy, ah, the joy of Thought! What can me not achieve by thinking! My own Thought coming to Itself, suggestive of me disparagement, thereby to enhance my happiness! Sweet rebellion stirred up to result in triumph! Ah, the divine creative power of the All in One! Ah, the joy, the joy of Being!"
- ― Monarch of Pointland (Flatland)
The ability to exist within and as the 0th dimension, a point.
The user is able to exist as or within the 0th dimension, which is a single point.
- Immobility - The 0th dimension is an absolutely tiny speck; meaning movement within the dimension is impossible.
- Users might, as a result, be oblivious to everything else; as no two things can exist within the same point, and so anything other than the user must exist outside of the user's reality of the 0th dimension.
- The Monarch of Pointland (Flatland)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.