- "To not have even one milligram of useless muscle, Its the penultimate concentration of muscles!"
- ― Description of Akisame's physical condition (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- 100%/Maximum/Uninhibited Muscle Access/Usage
Users are able to exert 100% of the body's muscular strength, maximizing the capacity, while under normal conditions most humans (and other humanoid beings) only exert 20-30%.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Adrenal Activation
- Enhanced Muscle Usage
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Muscle Manipulation
- Non-Relative Strength
- Situational Strength
- Strength Absorption
- Strength Augmentation
- Strength Combat
- Strength Manipulation
- Telekinetic Strength
- Users can be overpowered by users of Supernatural Strength (some users more easily than others, due to the varying levels of Supernatural Strength).
- It's not Supernatural Strength.
- With extended use, maximally exerting one's muscles may eventually damage and deteriorate their musculoskeletal system.
- When used carelessly, it may cause damage to the user's musculoskeletal system from the sheer pressure exerted by their muscular output.
- May accelerate lactic acid build-up, tiring the user faster.
See Also: Uninhibited Muscle Power.
- 100% muscle usage is different from peak human strength in that it has little relation to actual muscle mass. While having denser muscle mass does increase one's overall strength, someone of average physical strength who uses 100% of their muscular capability may be capable of overpowering someone with Peak Human Strength (who would be using the normal percentage).
- In some verses, using 100% of one's muscular strength can increase one's physical capabilities a hundredfold, but at the same time, it could cost a person their life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.