- 2-Dimensional Interaction
The user can interact with 2D surfaces as if they were actually 3D. So when the user uses this power, they can go deeper into the surface in question, especially land-based surfaces, as if they had depth and more space below them, and then pop back out of them when they are done.
- 3D Inducement
- Cartoon Physics
- Cross-Surface Movement
- Interaction Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Science Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Surface Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
- May damage their surroundings to some degree.
- May last for only a short time.
- SCP-085 - "Hand Drawn Cassy" (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4256 - Bootlegger's Press (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-6011 - Flat Earth (SCP Foundation)
- Inklings (Splatoon) via Ink
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes: Back in Action)
- Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes: Back in Action)
- Elmer Fudd (Looney Tunes: Back in Action)
- Mario (Super Mario Oddysey)