- Owl Neck
- Super Neck
- Head Rotation
- 360-Degree Head Rotation
User can see in any direction by contorting their neck to where they can turn their head in any direction.
- 360-Degree Torso Rotation
- 360-Degree Vision
- Enhanced Body Part Rotation
- Joint Manipulation
- Owl Physiology
- May strain the muscles and joints in their neck, causing various levels of tissue damage.
- The flow of blood and oxygen may cut itself off when contorting the neck, causing light-headedness, suffocation, etc.
- If power is nullified while in a neck-twisted position, this may lead to a lethal neck breaking.
See Also: Abnormal Limb Rotation Range.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.