- All-Around Vision
- Eyes In The Back Of Your Head
- Omnidirectional Vision
- Panoramic Vision
The user is able to see in all directions at once.
- Expanded View: User has vastly expanded the field of view, but not enough to give them the ability to see behind themselves.
- 270-degree view.
- 360-Degree Neck Rotation
- 360-Degree Senses
- Elastic Eye
- Enhanced Vision
- Insect Physiology
- Multi-Directional Vision
- Multiple Eyes
- User can be blinded by bright light from any direction.
- Users can get overwhelmed by sensory information.
- Users may have a minor "blind spot".
- Most users will still have limits to brightness and the like.
- May be unable to see beneath them.
- Helmet of Jong (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Full Control Of The I.R.I.S. Override Mode (Agent Ali The Movie)
- I.R.I.S. Neo (Agent Ali The Movie)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.