The power to enter the real world from their fictional universe. Sub-power of 4th Wall Manipulation and Fictional Transcendence. Advanced variation of 4th Wall Interaction. Variation of Dimensional Travel.
- Fiction-Reality Travel
User is not only aware of the real world from their fictional world and able to interact with it, but can also leave the fiction they hail to enter the real world and interact with it.
- 4th Wall Manipulation
- Alpha Reality
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Transcendence
- Fun Lord
- Physical Law Immunity
- Real World Enforcement
- Reality Warping
- Story Shifting
- May require outside assistance.
See Also: Real World Episode.
- Harold 2000 (Captain Underpants and the Return of the Wicked Wedgie Woman)
- Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome)
- Wade Wilson/Deadpool (Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe)
- Monsters (Goosebumps 2016)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-Sama (Lost Universe/Slayers)
- Miltary Princess (Re:Creators)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- The Teen Titans (Teen Titans Go!)
- Freddy Krueger (Wes Craven's New Nightmare)
- The Plot Hole (Channel Awesome)
- Goosebumps Manuscripts (Goosebumps 2016)
- Magical Ticket (Last Action Hero)
- AURYN (The Neverending Story)