- "Wait, Seth Green. are you feeding yourself compliments now?"
- "Well, let's just hear Chris out."
- "Okay, you know what? We're getting off track here."
- ― Seth Macfarlane commenting on Seth Green manipulating Chris to feed himself compliments (Family Guy)
The power to manipulate the 4th wall.
- Meta Fiction Manipulation
The user can manipulate the fourth wall, allowing them to make it so fictional characters from a fictional world can cross over to our world and vice versa. They may be able to manipulate their own/fictional world, as well as interact with those in the fictional world. The user can also make the fictional characters real and real entities fictional.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- 4th Wall Breaching
- 4th Wall Interaction
- Book Jumping
- Electronic-Media Jumping
- Fantasy World Enforcement
- Fictional Transcendence
- Literary Manipulation
- Picture Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Real World Enforcement
- Video Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Crossover Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Fiction Manipulation
- Fictional Lordship
- Potentiality Lordship
- Unreality Manipulation
- May not possess full control of this power.
- May not be able to work on some worlds.
- May need a comic-book, book, TV, video, computer, picture, etc. to use this power.
- Bat-Mite (DC Comics)
- Gwendolyn Poole/Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
- Creasion (Senyu); via Plot Control
- Nega-Chin (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Annoying Dog/Toby Fox (Undertale/Deltarune)