- Ability Manifestation/Development/Spawning
- Power Creation/Manifestation/Development/Spawning
- Supernatural Ability/Power Creation/Manifestation/Development/Spawning
- Superpower Creation/Manifestation/Development/Spawning
User can create/manifest/develop virtually any ability, be it existing or brand new, and bestow it to others or themselves.
- Meta Ability Creation
- Nigh Omnipotence/Nigh-Complete Arsenal: by granting/creating immense amounts of abilities for oneself.
- Power Transmutation
- Training Regimen
- May require training.
- May be limited on how many abilities user can create.
- Can not bestow/create ultimate abilities, such as Omnipotent Powers, Nigh Powers or Omni Powers.
- The powers created may only be temporary.
- May require specific resources and/or relevant data.
- The abilities must be clearly defined and thus limited by imagination. (See also Power Bestowal.)
- Abilities created may be random.
- The abilities granted may all share similar limitations and/or weaknesses.
- Some users may only be capable of granting powers to certain species, which may or may not include their own.
- May be able to grant only a certain number of abilities to a given being.
- May not work on Users of Power Immunity.
- Power Erasure/Power Destruction.
- Target may need to fulfill certain requirements:
- May need to be physically and/or mentally strong and healthy.
- May need to have a fully developed/functional body, meaning powers may not be given to children or to the elderly.
- May have unintended side-effects:
- May be overwhelming/require training.
- Genetic Modification Formula (Heroes)
- Promicin Neurotransmitter (4400)
- Trilsettum Coronis Flower/Plant (No Ordinary Family)
- Pactio Cards (Negima)
- The Stand Arrow (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Meteor (Paw Patrol)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.