- "Using a Stand is the same as driving a car or riding a bike. Dipshits with no skill or guts will get scared and maneuver like crap, no matter what kind of monster machine they ride."
- ― Keicho Nijimura to his brother, Okuyasu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable)
- "I conquered the sun, and you still thought Ripple/Hamon was beyond me?!"
- ― Kars to Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency)
The ability to understand and master abilities intuitively. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Power Intuition
- Superpower Intuition
The user can, by seeing an ability at work, intuitively understand how it works, how to control it, and how to master it. The user can teach others how to control their abilities once seeing their power. Alternatively the user can also be able to develop a countermeasure if they understand an ability long enough to figure out it's weaknesses.
- Ability Mastering
- Instant Learning learn any technique and power with ease.
- If the user can copy a power, they can intuitively know how to control and master it.
- The user can also learn enough about a power to exploit any potential weaknesses.
- Requires seeing the ability in use first-hand.
- May take time to fully understand the mechanics of that ability.
- Might be restricted to certain types of abilities.
- May have limited range.