- "Using a Stand is the same as driving a car or riding a bike. Dipshits with no skill or guts will get scared and maneuver like crap, no matter what kind of monster machine they ride."
- ― Keicho Nijimura to his brother, Okuyasu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- "I conquered the sun, and you still thought Ripple/Hamon was beyond me?!"
- ― Kars to Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency)
- Power/Superpower Intuition
The user can, by seeing an ability at work, intuitively understand how it works, how to control it, and how to master it. The user can teach others how to control their abilities once seeing their power. Alternatively the user can also be able to develop a countermeasure if they understand an ability long enough to figure out it's weaknesses. If the use can intuitively know about a power, they can learn how to control and master it. They can also learn all about said power's potential weaknesses.
- Ability Indexing
- Instant Learning - learn any technique and power with ease.
- Requires seeing the ability in use first-hand.
- May take time to fully understand the mechanics of that ability.
- Might be restricted to certain types of abilities.
- May have limited range.
- May be overwhelmed by complete arsenal or any other multi-powered user.
- Cannot Learn Omnipotence or any of it’s Derivatives.