- "A true teacher misses no opportunity to learn."
- ― Koro-Sensei (Assassination Classroom)
- Ability Training
- Power Learning/Training
Users can copy other powers simply by learning how to use them. By observing the desired ability and focusing upon it, the user will be able to copy it.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Attribute Learning
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Instant Learning
- Power Adaptation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Training Regimen
- Learning a new ability may take a long time, be extremely difficult, and/or require observation/study.
- May be limited to a certain number of powers:
- Soft limit: acquiring too many abilities, or the wrong ability, can make the user stressed or unstable.
- Hard limit: user must discard an old ability to learn a new one, or else can't learn new powers at all.
- May be restricted to certain powers/types of power and is unable to learn others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.