The power to bestow a power by teaching one how to use it. Variation of Power Bestowal. Opposite to Ability Learning.
The user can train, instruct, or otherwise teach to others how to use special powers and abilities.
- Teaching others will take time.
- Because of the Plateau effect, the student may reach the peak of their physical and/or mental limits and never improve beyond that.
- Clancy ( Ben 10 )
- Master Roshi (Dragon Ball Series)
- King Kai (Dragon Ball Series)
- Gohan (Dragon Ball Series)
- Angels (Dragon Ball Super)
- Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers Series)
- Tsunade (Naruto Series)
- Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
- Elizabeth/Lisa Lisa (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part II Battle Tendency)
- Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Yakone (The Legend of Korra)
- Bottles (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Jamjars (Banjo-Tooie)
- Bozzeye (Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge)
- Jedi (Star Wars series)
- Sith (Star Wars series)
- Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
Bottles (Banjo-Kazooie) taught Banjo and Kazooie many of their special abilities…
…as did his brother Jamjars (Banjo-Tooie)…
…and their ancestor Bozzeye (Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge).
Clancy (Ben 10) has the power to control animals (mostly insects)...
...which he taught Dr. Animo how to use.
Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012) teaching Leonardo how to perform the Healing Hand
Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai (Bleach) founded the Shinigami Academy around 2,100 years ago, and was the Head Instructor.
;Master Muten Roshi (Dragon Ball series), master of the superhuman martial art: Kame-Sennin Ryu.
King/North Kai (Dragon Ball series) training Goku to use the Spirit Bomb.
Angels (Dragon Ball Super) such as Whis and Vados guide and teach the Gods of Destruction how to master their destructive capabilities.
Elizabeth/Lisa Lisa (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part II Battle Tendency) teaching Joseph and Caesar in the art of the Ripple/Hamon.
Tsunade (Naruto) training Ino and Sakura in medical jutsu.
Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) trained and mentored the Dino Rangers as the Black Dino Ranger.
Yoda (Star Wars) trains children in the ways of the Force.
Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho), the Chi-Master.
Gohan (Dragon Ball series) teaching Videl how to fly.