- "Listen up, fledgling!! Devil Fruit abilities have...yet another stage to them called Awakening!! The ability will awaken rarely and begin to affect things other than its user's body. Everything that surrounds you will turn into strings!!!"
- ― Donquixote Doflamingo to Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- "It's Just Like you...to have defied the Reanimation Jutsu."
- ― Obito Uchiha to Madara Uchiha (Naurto)
- Ability/Power Awakening
- Power Transcendence
User can learn abilities, and push them beyond their limits by creating new and more advanced ways to use them, improving their capabilities to unprecedented heights of power and efficiency. Freezing abilities could be applied to space-time itself, burning abilities could consume anything without a trace, summoning abilities could permanently enslave any kind of entity, absorbing abilities could steal the powers of godly beings, and more generally, any ability could be perfected and amplified way beyond its normal limits. The users could even combine learned abilities to create superior hybrid ones.
- Ability Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Limitation Transcendence
- Self-Adaptive Power
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Superpower Evolution
- True Power
- Variable Manipulation
- Demonic Power Absorption
- Divine Power Absorption
- Empathic Summoning
- Ultimate Burning
- Ultimate Freeze
- Users must first learn abilities before perfecting them.
- Creating new techniques may require time and work.
- if this ability is forced, it may strain the user afterwards.