- "These days, man knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
- ― Oscar Wilde
- "Whoo-hoo! I got skybox tickets. And with only 20 percent loss of my brain function."
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "But what is the price of our souls?"
- "About 6 Million a week."
- "That sounds right."
- ― Leonard Cornfeathers and assistant (Family Guy)
- "I will buy my life with money too, you'll see!"
- ― Gonzo Tarukane (Yu Yu Hakusho)
The ability to buy/barter for absolutely anything. Money-based version of Contract Bestowal.
- Absolute Bartering
- Ultimate Capitalism
User can buy/barter for absolutely anything, for them absolutely everything has value and can be bought, including people, concepts, elements of reality, etc.. Buying may require communion with anthropomorphic personifications of certain concepts or bartering with something other than paper money. Users can give things their souls, their money, or their lives for any amount of services for a different concept.
- Communing with concepts or other incorporeal entities.
- Contract Bestowal: Create binding business deals with entities both physical and non-physical.
- Concept Manipulation: "Buy" concepts.
- Existence Assignment: Buy a new life/identity.
- Immortality Buying: Buy the immorality from others.
- Power Buying: Buying superpowers.
- Subordination Manipulation: Control the free will of others by simply buying their lives.
- Trading Intuition
- Users may have "insufficient funds" to buy a certain thing.
- Cannot affect users of Absolute Immortality, Conceptual Anchoring or Omnilock.
- User may not be able to buy things that others don't want give/sell.
- If users are under a contract and unable to live up to their deal, they'll be at the mercy of whoever they made the contract with.
- There will always be a price.
- Midas (C)
- The President (The Gamer)
- Shirojiro Bertoni (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Mammon (Kill Six Billion Demons)
- Mercane (Planescape)
- Glorious Super Batman (DC Comics)
- SCP-738 (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2557, A Holding of Envelope Logistics® (SCP Foundation)
- The Awesome Store (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Knickknack Shack (Granblue Fantasy)
- Forever Shopping District (Magical Play)