- "Originality depends only on the character of the drawing and the vision peculiar to each artist. "
- ― Georges Seurat
- "I start drawing and eventually the characters involve themselves in a situation. Then in the end, I go back and try to cut out most of the preachments."
- ― Dr.Seuss
The ability to create any type of character. Sub-power of Meta Art Manipulation and Author Authority. Variation of Absolute Life Creation. Not to be confused with Entity Creation or Drawing Creation. Opposite to Absolute Character Erasure. Absolute version of Character Creation.
- Absolute Character Drawing/Writing
- Meta/Omni/Ultimate Character Drawing/Writing
The user can write or draw any type of character with no limit. Designing their physical features, what their name is, their personality, their background or past, what abilities they could possess, etc.
The user possesses a limitless and unique imagination to make their character compelling and inspiring while also carefully deciding or knowing exactly what purpose they will serve. Giving them a role to play in through the story and having them go through challenges so they can develop for the better or for the worse. User can even create meta-fictional characters to have them serve an even greater purpose in the story.
Users of this power are usually the writers of the story, thus will have complete and utter control over the characters they create since to the user they're just works of fiction. The user's power works in a similar way to how a author writes or draws characters in a story.
- Absolute Creativity
- Absolute Life Manipulation (Only to your characters)
- Artistic Intuition
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Concept Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Meta Ability Creation
- Potentiality Lordship (Only to your characters)
- Visual Art Manipulation
- Absolute Artisan
- Absolute Setting Creation
- Author Authority
- Drawing Creation
- Entity Creation
- Fictional Lordship
- Meta Art Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Literary Manipulation
- Because of The user having limitless control over their craft, created characters maybe capable of turning against their creator/author, if powerful enough.
- The user's creations may not be able to exist in the same world or universe.
- Users of Absolute Character Erasure can counteract this.
- The One Above All (Marvel Comics)
- The Great Will (Shin Megami Tensei); via Absolute Life Manipulation
- SCP-001 - S Andrew Swann’s Proposal (SCP Foundation)
- Sai Akuto (Demon King Daimao)
- The House of Ideas (Marvel Comics)