- "Your world must be terrible, It seems so gray and bleak, How can you possibly live in a world without superheroes?"
- "We get by. Anyway if you want superheroes, I can give you superheroes. Look."
- (Creates a bunch of superheroes)
- "How about that? Will the excitement never end?"
- (Destroys Them)
- "My God. What have you done to all those people?"
- "They're not part of the story. I only put them in to make this conversation more interesting to draw."
- ― Animal Man and Grant Morrison (DC Comics)
- Almighty/Meta/Omni/Perfect/Peta/Boundless/Total/True/Ultimate Character Erasure
The user can erase utterly any type of character with no limit. Successfully erasing their very design, their role, function, and purpose in the story. The user can not only erase them from the story but also their history or ties they may have with other characters, places, or objects from the entire narrative as if the character didn't exist at all, Totally erasing the very idea of the character.
Users view created characters as fiction, so no matter what the description the character may have or what they represent (be it normal, supernatural or meta-fictional characters) complete and full erasure will certainly be achieved since users of this power usually are The Author/Writer themselves.
The nature of this power functions the same way a writer would erase a character; everything about that character's existence will be gone for good.
- Absolute Death Manipulation
- Absolute Death Inducement (Induce Death/Erasure to any Character)
- Conclusion Dominance/Conclusion Inducement (conclude the end of any character via erasure)
- Concept Manipulation
- Essence Removal
- Soul Destruction (Characters that have souls, when erased, will have their souls annihilated)
- Memory Erasure (destroy all memories/erase all memories related to that character)
- Meta Power Destruction (Destroy all the powers the character has)
- Meta Immunity Bypassing (bypass and erase the immunities the character has)
- Name Severing (Erasure of the character will also cause their names to be gone as well)
- Origin Destroyer (Since the characters will no longer exist, their origin will be gone as well)
- Universal Irreversibility (The Erasure cannot be stopped, blocked, manipulated, or reversed by any means)
- Absolute Erasure
- Absolute Destruction
- Author Authority
- Existence Erasure
- Fiction Destruction
- Meta Art Manipulation
- Sai Akuto (Demon King Daimao)
- Sam Howell/SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)