- Absolute Oath/Pact
The user can create and enforce any type of contract/pact with absolutely anything, even with themselves; dictating every condition therein, including qualifiers in the event one-or-more of the parties would - or even could - somehow break the contract/pact.
The conditions imposed by the contact/pact are absolute; and will always, inevitably, come to pass, no matter the conditions so dictated. The contract/pact cannot be negated, nullified or undone by any exterior force or being, save by the user.
- Absolute Command: every condition imposed by the user will inevitably happen.
- Causality Manipulation: manipulating the cause and effects to everything happen accordingly to fulfill the contract
- Contract Bestowal
- Concept Manipulation: making contracts/pacts with concepts.
- Enhanced Penmanship: script professional-looking contracts, exceptional skill with fine print.
- Entity Lordship: once made one has power over those under it.
- Existence Manipulation: making a contract/pact with existence.
- Law Intuition: regarding the legal field of contract law.
- Oath Keeping: if the user wants to.
- Precondition Manipulation
- Reality Warping: making a contract/pact with reality.
- Taboo Inducement
- Wish Granting
- Even the users themselves are subject to the conditions they impose.
- Target has to be willing to accept the conditions in order for it to be a true contract.
- Goddess of Pacts (Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World)
- Touya Mouchizuki (In Another World With my Smartphone); via Program
- Shiroe (Log Horizon)
- Users of Pactio Contracts (Negima)
- Mithra (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Mammon (Image Comics/Demonology)
- Lon Lereshi (King's Dark Tidings)