- "All of which has form will break someday."
- ― Orochimaru (Naruto)
- "This is the end."
- ― Ainz Ooal Gown after casting The Goal of All Life is Death (Overlord)
- "IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT."
- ― Coaxmetal (Planescape: Torment)
- "You’re only an immortal until someone manages to kill you. After that, you were just long-lived."
- ― SIMON R. GREEN, The Bride Wore Black Leather
- "It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
- ― Nyx Avatar (Persona 3)
- Complete/Meta/Unrestricted Killing/Murdering
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Nasuverse)
- Unavertable Death
User can cause absolute death to anyone or anything without any exception, including immortal and "unkillable" beings. Since the death would be unavoidable and permanent, killing literally anything in existence they desire, whether it be a person, an object, a god, the fabric of reality, etc., the user is not impeded by any defense or obstacle when it comes to killing their enemy. Anything that was killed through the use of this power can not be resurrected via normal means.
This also includes things in the more conceptual and intangible nature such as boundaries, the future, or time. Removing these types of factors can lead to a variety of consequences. Both beneficial and detrimental in nature. In spite of the flaws and many ways this ability can go wrong, the user has what is essentially the best tool for anything they wish to permanently erase.
- Death Inducement
- Immortality Negation
- Irreversible Destruction
- Resurrection Negation
- Cellular Disintegration
- Dimensional Distortion: "killing" the boundaries between dimensions
- Energy Erasure
- Space Depletion
- Time Destruction
- Concept Destruction
- Memory Destruction: "killing" all traces of memories in the subject
- Power Erasure: "killing" the power residing in the subject.
- Power Negation
- Soul Destruction
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Death Manipulation
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Transport
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Sense
- Demonic Slayer
- Divine Slayer
- Universal Irreversibility
- Cannot affect users of Omnipotence or any of it's variations.
- Cannot kill eternal souls or Absolutely Immortal beings.
- Countered by Absolute Life Inducement.
- May annihilate the target completely, including their soul.
- May not work on Nonexistent Physiology.
- Meta Resurrection may bypass this.
- The ability may cause the user to go insane if it's not within a tool.
- Users of Absolute Restoration can restore the dead target back to life.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence and Flawless Indestructibility are immune.
- Heaven Guns (American Dad!)
- Ancient Athame (Charmed); when the activation conditions are met
- Margueritte-Bois de Justice (Dies Irae)
- Draft of Unmaking (Loom)
- Soul Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Blade of the Immortal (Planescape)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Twin Walker Colt's (Preacher); two revolvers forged from the sword of the Angel of Death.
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural); When powered by the Mark of Cain.
- Vasavi Shakti (TYPE-MOON)
- Argentium (Witches of East End)