- "All of which has form will break someday."
- ― Orochimaru (Naruto)
- "This is the end."
- ― Ainz Ooal Gown after casting The Goal of All Life is Death (Overlord)
- "IMMORTALITY IS ONLY A WORD. ALL THAT EXISTS CAN DIE. EVERY LIVING THING HAS A WEAPON AGAINST WHICH IT HAS NO DEFENSE. TIME. DISEASE. IRON. GUILT."
- ― Coaxmetal (Planescape: Torment)
- "You’re only an immortal until someone manages to kill you. After that, you were just long-lived."
- ― SIMON R. GREEN, The Bride Wore Black Leather
- "Even though I’ve come across tons of people who claim that they’ll absolutely never die, or that they’re already dead, or that the concept of death doesn’t apply to them, they all end up dead in the end."
- ― Yogiri Takatou (Instant Death)
- "It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
- ― Nyx Avatar (Persona 3)
The ability to kill anything, regardless of what the target may be. Absolute version of Death Inducement. Opposite to Absolute Life Inducement. Technique of Absolute Death Manipulation. Not to be confused with Eternal Rest Inducement.
- Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Infinite/Boundless/Unlimited/Limitless/Ultimate/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Killing/Murdering
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Nasuverse)
- Unavertable Death
User can cause absolute death to absolutely anyone or anything without any exception, including immortal and even "Nigh-truly Unkillable" beings and possibly even Death itself. Since the death would be unavoidable and permanent, killing literally anything in existence they desire, whether it be a person, an object, a god, the user is not impeded by any defense or obstacle when it comes to killing their enemy. Anything that was killed through the use of this power can not be resurrected via normal means.
This also includes things in the more conceptual and intangible nature such as boundaries, the future, or time. Removing these types of factors can lead to a variety of consequences. Both beneficial and detrimental in nature. In spite of the flaws and many ways this ability can go wrong, the user has what is essentially the best tool for anything they wish to permanently erase.
- Unrestricted Death Inducement
- Immortality Negation
- Irreversible Destruction
- Resurrection Negation
- Cellular Disintegration
- Dimensional Distortion: "killing" the boundaries between dimensions
- Energy Erasure
- Space Depletion
- Time Destruction
- Concept Destruction
- Memory Destruction: "killing" all traces of memories in the subject
- Power Erasure: "killing" the power residing in the subject.
- Power Negation
- Soul Destruction
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Death Manipulation
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Transport
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Sense
- Demonic Slayer
- Divine Slayer
- Absolute Erasure
- Universal Irreversibility
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (TYPE-MOON)
- Heaven Guns (American Dad!)
- Ancient Athame (Charmed); when the activation conditions are met
- Draft of Unmaking (Loom)
- Soul Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Blade of the Immortal (Planescape)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Twin Walker Colt's (Preacher); two revolvers forged from the sword of the Angel of Death.
- SCP-583 - Deathly Video Tape (SCP Foundation)
- Margueritte-Bois de Justice (Shinza Banshou series)
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural); When powered by the Mark of Cain.
- Vasavi Shakti (TYPE-MOON)
- Argentium (Witches of East End)
- SCP-2935 - O, Death (SCP Foundation)