- "It matters not who you are or what manner of power you may possess. Before the power I wield, all beings are equal. Come. It is time that you too were reduced to naught but bones."
- ― Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
The power to induce absolute decay. Sub-power of Decomposition Manipulation.
- Absolute Corrosion
- Absolute Decomposition
- Absolute Disintegration
- Absolute Erosion
- Absolute Granulation
- Absolute Necrosis
- Absolute Rot
The user can induce absolute decay onto anything whether the target is organic or not, allowing the user to destroy anything, making it crumble into dust.
- Corrosion Inducement
- Erosion Inducement
- Memory Erasure; decay of memory
- Necrosis Inducement
- Negative Touch
- Rot Inducement
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Neglected Manipulation
- User may be affected by the decay as well.
- User's of Absolute Immortality/Meta Regeneration/Reforming are immune.
- User's of Decay Immunity/Erosion Immunity/Immortality/Invulnerability may be immune.
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Avatars of the The Black/The Rot (DC Comics)
- Apocalypse (Infinite Dendrogram)
- Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.