- "It matters not who you are or what manner of power you may possess. Before the power I wield, all beings are equal. Come. It is time that you too were reduced to naught but bones."
- ― Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
The power to induce absolute decay. Sub-power of Decomposition Manipulation.
- Absolute Rot
The user can induce absolute decay onto any living being which cannot be reduced, countered, negated, etc. by any means. This power can even work on transcendent and even deities.
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Neglected Manipulation
- User may be affected by the decay as well.
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Avatars of the The Black/The Rot (DC Comics)
- Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia)