- "Invincibility is a matter of defense, vulnerability is a matter of attack"
- ― Sun Tzu: The Art of War
- "That cartridge won't be able to penetrate Big Mom's tough skin when she is hale and hearty. Basically, there are no weapons in this world that can kill Big Mom."
- ― Capone Luke Gang Bege to the Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece)
- Almighty/Complete/Impenetrable/Invincible/Iron Wall/Perfect/Ultimate Defense
The user possesses a defense that cannot be breached by any attack, giving them protection from all attacks, regardless of types, magnitude, and/or directions.
- All Defensive Abilities
- Attack Ignoring
- Causality Negation
- Conceptual Defense
- Damage Distribution
- Damage Negation
- Defense Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Durability Infinitum
- Empathic Shield
- Force Armor Generation
- Force-Field Generation
- Layered Durability
- Meta Power Reflection
- Psychic Force-Field Generation
- Psychic Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Unbreakable Skin
- Vector Manipulation
- Defense may require user to actively maintain at all times.
- Passive-type defenses may prevent oneself from receiving any desired attacks.
- Over-reliance on defense can cause user to become physically weak.
- May require user to remain stationary in order for defense to withstand.
- User might only be able to resist most of an Absolute Attack.
- May require the user to be in a state of equanimity.
- May only be usable a certain amount of times before the user collapses or must rest.
- Use of Absolute Defense may prohibit the user from inflicting attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.