- "I have no recollection of this tale, or this place. It's all an illusion, created by this extraordinary fruit. Its power, you see, is all I ever wanted. And with this... I will have everything!"
- ― Urizen (Devil May Cry 5)
- "In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But i'll tell you now, what i'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... i'm going to enjoy it. Very, very much."
- ― Thanos (Avengers Infinity War)
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Total Enslavement
- Boundless/Supreme Subjugation
- Conquest For Everything
The user can dominate virtually anything and everything, regardless of their immunities, resistances or negations. Users are capable of conquering entire worlds, stars, star systems, solar systems, galaxies, universes, and even transcendent beings. If the user’s conquest is not dealt with then they’ll eventually conquer, dominate, and subjugate everything there is to be conquered, resulting the user holding total dominion over all of existence.
- Absolute Command over the dominated/enslaved
- Entity Lordship over the dominated/enslaved
- Greater Enslavement/Lesser Enslavement
- Immunity Bypassing
- Overwhelming Influence
- Subordination Manipulation
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- The Chaos King (Marvel Comics)
- The Scarlet King (SCP Foundation)