The power to have emotions that have no limits to how far they escalate. Not to be confused with Indomitable Emotions.
- Emotion Infinity
- Limitless/Neverending Emotion Escalation
- Perfected Emotions
User has no limit on how far they can intensify their emotions, and they also tend to use it to their most best advantages possible. For example, whenever it comes to the user’s anger, they happen to have no limit whatsoever to how much they can raise their voices to the point of screaming at someone, and can also install fear in just about absolutely anyone.
When not under control, their insults, threats, and also their hatred can also be overwhelmingly infinite that individuals will be traumatized and quaking with dread, and also with plenty of hurt as a result, but only if necessary. As for happiness, the user’s optimism, excitement, etc, happen to go off the charts since again, there are no limits to how much their joy can be escalated, and the user does happen to possess a boundless level of on how much faith they have.
- Emotion Augmentation
- Emotion Concentration
- Emotional Consistency
- Emotion Empowerment
- Limitation Transcendence (Limited to Emotions)
- Meta Fear Inducement
- Meta Love Inducement
- Meta Lust Inducement
- The user is unable to faze a supreme being with their infinitely increasing rage.
- If the user doesn’t have any methods to calm themselves down, then their emotions will tend to get out of hand, especially whenever it comes to anger.
- May still be vulnerable to those of Peace Inducement.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- God/Yahweh/Allah (Abrahamic Religions)
- Lucifer (Abrahamic Religions)