- "I am the creator of all, the destroyer of all; chaos incarnate. To be possessed by me is to lose yourself completely. Mine is an existence so vast that it is beyond all comprehension..."
- ― Lord of Nightmares (Slayers)
- "If one truly wishes to be omnipotent, then the "human" framework is merely a hindrance to that goal."
- ― Cal Shekar (Taboo Tattoo)
- "I am creation. I am everything that ever was or will be. Take back what you destroyed. Make it whole again. You have the will. you have the power. If your desire is great enough it will be so... Then came the time of rebirth."
- ― Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
- Boundless Existence
- Limitless Existence
- Meta Existence/Existing Physiology
- Omnipotence Physiology
- True Self-Existence
The user has complete control of their own existence. The user is beyond all there is, even reason, physics, and logic. No rule or law can apply to them other than their own.
The user can also rewrite themselves on any level, at any time, anywhere, without any limit of any kind. They can even change/rewrite their own fundamental nature/structure.
This allows the user access to any ability in existence, said abilities being as absolute as their maker/wielder.
- All Almighty Powers
- All Enhancements
- All Manipulations
- All Mental Powers
- All Mimicries
- All Personal Physical Powers
- All Superpowers
- Absolute Condition
- Author Authority
- Access to absolutely any power.
- Access to brand new abilities.
- Boundary Manipulation (on a personal level).
- Complete customization of abilities.
- Complete evasion of all laws.
- Complete Invulnerability
- Complete Immutability
- Infinite Inner Power
- Meta Power Immunity
- Meta Teleportation
- Perfectly adapt to any situation.
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Power Refining
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Self Origin Manipulation
- Survive absolutely anything.
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Attribute Manipulation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Causa Sui Physiology
- Meta Ability Creation
- Meta Variable Manipulation
- Reality Condition
- Superior Adaptation
- May be unaware of their power, limiting its use to instinct or unlocking it via awakenings.
- Lord Ao (AD&D)
- The Presence (DC Comics)
- Chaos (Disney's Aladdin)
- Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Guu (Hare+Guu)
- Ko Kibi (Houshin Engi)
- Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
- One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
- Hadou Gods (Masadaverse)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite); via Rewrites full potential
- SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-sama (Slayers/Lost Universe)
- Belphegor (Valkyrie Crusade); via Absolute Change