- "I love it! This place where everything is decided by your gambling skills. Heaven if you win and hell if you lose."
- ― Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
- "YES THIS IS PERFECT!! LEAVE EVERYTHING UP TO CHANCE!! You must choose with your own hands. Please, show me what it means to risk."
- ― Yumiko Jabami (Kakegurui)
- "Shes fallen so far that she's selling off her identity?"
- ― Rurou talking about Dancho gambling away everything she has (Million Arthur)
The ability to gamble with, and for, anything. Absolute version of Enhanced Gambling.
- Absolute Betting
- Absolute Gaming
- Absolute Wager
User can gamble with/for anything, including things like, power, love, youth, obedience, etc.
- Absolute Contract - User make unbreakable contracts with opponents. If you lose a gamble whatever the penalty you will have to pay it. This also ensures winners receive their due.
- Absolute Wish - User can gamble for anything, so literally if you want it all you have to do is win it.
- Challenge Creation
- Enhanced Adroitness - User can manipulate dice and cards with superlative grace, ease, speed, precision and skill.
- Game Intuition - User will be a skilled at any type of game.
- Indomitable Will - User can remain calm, cool and collected no matter how enormous the stakes.
- Numerical Precision - User can instantly and accurately gauge the odds for any game, situation or circumstance.
- Tactical Genius - User will be able to outthink and out maneuver most opponents
- If gambling for something that is considered a high stake then you also have to put up a high stake. The more you stand to gain the more you will also stand to lose.
- May be addicted to gambling and do it simply for the thrills, this can lead to substantial losses.
- Tet (No Game, No Life)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.