- "We conceive of immortality as having a beginning, but no end; but we conceive of eternity as having neither beginning nor end. Hence it is proper to speak of eternity as the attribute of God, but of immortality as the attribute of man."
- ― HORACE MANN, Thoughts
- "Time... Time flows by us like water. The ages pass until we are weary, so weary of life. Everything we create is destroyed, the lands we love are upturned. Mortal man may pass beyond this world, even if they do not know what lies there, but the elves... the elves must stay. You are about to face something, Ancanar, that may require stronger faith then you now have. Death... death is a gift."
- ― Finlome (Ancanar)
- Banned from Death/Dying
- Complete/Eternal/Godly/Meta/Perfect/Pure/Total/True Immortality
- Endless/Infinite Life
- Endlessness Entity
- Eternal/Unkillable Physiology
- Imperishable Existence
- True Unkillability
The user is absolutely immortal, and can not die, age, get sick, be permanently wounded, is absolutely self-sustained and, as their mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are immune to mental/spiritual damage. Any injuries the user suffers immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely erased and even if the user is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternately, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, and can never die from any natural causes.
The user's existence and soul become completely free and independent of even the concept of reality, making them unbound to the subjects of life, death, and manipulations. Also, the power cannot be removed, rendered truly perfect and absolute.
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Life-Force
- Absolute Survivability
- Environmental Adaptation
- Mental Continuation
- Meta Regeneration
- Meta Resurrection
- Perfect Life Preservation
- Perpetual Consciousness
- Power Anchoring
- Unbound Soul
- Absolute Reincarnation
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Death Removal
- Emotion-Connective Immortality
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Life and Death Transcendence
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Respawning
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Immortality Manipulation
- Life Transcendence
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Omnipotent beings can kill users regardless of their immortality being "absolute".
- Can be sealed in an empty dimension with no chance to escape.
- User may still be able to feel pain.
- Inability to die may cause user to descend into boredom and madness with the endless time.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing can kill the user by bypassing its absolute immunity to death.
- Nonexistence and Absolute Destruction may erase/destroy the user.
- May be weak against Ultimate Erasure.
See Also: Complete Immortality.
- Fruit from the Tree of Life (Biblical Mythology)
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Ambrosia (A Certain Magical Index)
- Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball)
- The Fake Lachryma (Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven)
- O-Parts (Master of Mosquiton); when all of them are gathered together
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)