- "Intelligence goes hand-in-hand with loneliness. It doesn't allow you to ignore the indifference of physics. Humans are blessed. They have no idea how lucky they are to not know everything."
- ― Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite)
- 12th Level Intelligence (DC Comics)
- Absolute Intellect/IQ
- Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Unlimited/Perfect Intelligence
- Perfect/Transcendent Genius
The user's intellectual faculties (mental capacity and concentration, mental calculation and computation, cognition and competence, wit and ingenuity, memory capacity, mental perception, mental focus, thought processing, learning capacity, deductive reasoning, visualization, analyzation, composure, instinct, awareness, knowledge, creativity, intuition, mentality, etc.) transcend virtually all other sentient beings in their universe.
This power differs from Omniscience in that the user has, essentially, a limitless IQ and intellectual capacity, and still has to learn rather than have innate knowledge of everything. This is the greatest, most supreme level of intellect a being can attain.
- Absolute Creativity
- Absolute Wits
- Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Adaptive Learning
- Adaptive Mind
- Answer Intuition
- Causality Perception
- Clear Mind/State of Mind
- Detail Intuition/Photographic Deduction
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Enhanced/Hyper Instincts
- Hyper Mind
- Intuitive Aptitude/Instant Learning/Omni-Intuition
- Maximum/Enhanced Brain Capacity
- Maximum/Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Path to Victory
- Tactical Analysis/Tactical Genius
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Mind
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Absolute Will
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Mental Shield/Psychic Immunity
- Nigh Omniscience/Omniscience
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Science/Almighty Science
- Neither Omniscience nor Nigh-Omniscience.
- May develop emotional problems and/or psychological issues:
- Emotional detachment from others and apathetic towards another's feelings.
- Becoming arrogant and overconfident, perceiving themselves to being superior to others.