- "Not enough gun."
- ― The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
- Almighty/Meta/Omni/Ultimate/Complete/Infinite Invulnerability/Indestructibility
The user is immune to any/all kinds of damage, be it physical (internal and external), mental, spiritual, metaphysical/pataphysical/supernatural, and even conceptual. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly literally one of the only causes of death to the user unless they are immortal.
- All Immunity Abilities.
- Damage Negation
- Dual Impregnability
- Elemental Immunity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Impact Immunity
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Mind Anchoring
- Pain Suppression
- Physical Force Immunity
- Power Anchoring
- Selective Invulnerability
- Soul Anchoring
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Defense Powers
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Impact Absorption
- Psychic Shield
- Psychic Immunity
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users may not be immortals, so they may die from aging.
- Users of Absolute Strength and Absolute Attack may be able to damage the user.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing can harm the user.
See Also: No Sell.
- Tarrasque (AD&D)
- The Mothers (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Ifurita (El-Hazard)
- Tanaka (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- The Winslow (Foglio-verse)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Ophis (Highschool DxD)
- Thereasia Celeste Altar (Infinite Dendrogram); via The Evil
- Prince Jon/Viking Prince (Justice League Unlimited)
- Winter Shogun (Konosuba)
- Satori (Naruto: Blood Prison)
- Spawns of Rovagug (Pathfinder)
- SCP-173 - The Koitern (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-343 - God (SCP Foundation)
- The Absence (SCP Foundation)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Users with Immortal Object status (Sword Art Online)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia); via Suppress
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)