- "Not enough gun."
- ― The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
The power to be immune to any kind of damage. Absolute form of Invulnerability.
- Complete Invulnerability
- Infinite Invulnerability
- Meta Invulnerability
The user is immune to any/all kinds of damage, be it physical (internal and external), mental, spiritual, metaphysical/supernatural, and even conceptual. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly literally one of the only causes of death to the user.
- All Immunity Abilities.
- Damage Negation
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Impact Absorption
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Physical Force Immunity
- Selective Invulnerability
- Soul Anchoring
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Psychic Immunity
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, so they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attack/Absolute Strength may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Immunity Removal may be able to take away the user's invulnerability.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing can harm the user.
See Also: No Sell.
- Tarrasque (AD&D/Pathfinder)
- Tanaka (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Stands (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Prince Jon/Viking Prince (Justice League Unlimited)
- Winter Shogun (Konosuba)
- Satori (Naruto: Blood Prison)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Users with Immortal Object status (Sword Art Online)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia); via Suppress
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)