- "Not enough gun."
- ― The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
The power to be immune to absolutely any and all damage. Sub-power of Omnipotence, Immutability, Absolute Immortality, and Absolute Condition. Absolute version of Invulnerability. Not to be confused with Flawless Indestructibility, Absolute Invincibility and Absolute Immortality.
- Absolute Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Unbreakability/Unharmability/Damage Immunity/Damage Defiance/Damage Ignorance
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Omnipotent/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Supreme/Boundless/Transcendent/Illimitable/Limitless/Unlimited/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Invulnerability/Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Unbreakability/Unharmability/Damage Immunity/Damage Defiance/Damage Ignorance
- Invulnerable/Indestructible/Impervious/Unbreakable/Unharmable Existence
Users of this power are absolutely immune to any/all kinds of damage, be it physical, spiritual, psychic or even conceptual giving them a complete and perfect form of universal defense. The users are also completely immune to Damage Manipulation on a unrestricted basis since really no kind of damage would even affect them.
To give an illustration, users are immune to any kind of destruction from the smallest atomic to the greatest omniversal devastation. They would be unaffected by space-time alteration of any caliber and would stay in perfect condition. Their indestructibility transcends normal physical limitations and boundaries to metaphysical scales becoming independent from reasoning and understanding to such a great point that they can defy paradoxes, logic, and predeterminism of any kind.
Since most ways of murdering specialize at dealing lethal damage, users are particularly immortal in this sense. However, just like regular Invulnerability, it protects from enforced mutilation leaving space for natural inflicts to occur. This way, such contamination as aging or dying old cells still happen, and abilities that revolve around killing in other ways than earthly blows, conventional damage, and powers that can alter their biology to create new ways of affliction damage are potentially dangerous for them unless they possess respective counters.
Nature of the Power
Absolute Invulnerability functions in a similar fashion to Absolute Immortality but focuses on immunity to damage rather than death itself. Absolute Invulnerability is immune to any form of deprivation, however it doesn't grant Self-Sustenance and thus users that possess biological bodies may still require food and sources of energy to function property due to the fact natural degradation may still occur and could still parish from other factors related to death other then raw bodily or mental harm (I.E a heart attack or suffocation from lack of oxygen).
Essentially, this power cannot be removed, nullified, bypassed, transferred, or destroyed by any means. Additionally, it cannot be redefined, applied in alien context and affected by reality, perspective, borders, which makes it completely impossible to be damaged in any way. Similar to Absolute Immortality, but overall only truly Omnipotence/Metapotence (and its variations) are the only way to deal damage to such beings, thus making their unbreakability/Indestructibility truly absolute and perfect.
- Damage Negation (Unrestricted)
- Conceptual Anchoring in terms of Unbreakability
- Pain Suppression to any kind of damage
- Absolute Survivability
- Reliant Invulnerability
- Dual Impregnability
- Unfettered Body
- Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Defense Powers
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Impact Absorption
- Psychic Shield
- Psychic Immunity
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
See Also: No Sell.
- The Mothers (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Ifurita (El-Hazard)
- Tanaka (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- The Winslow (Foglio-verse)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Ophis (Highschool DxD)
- Thereasia Celeste Altar (Infinite Dendrogram); via The Evil
- Prince Jon/Viking Prince (Justice League Unlimited)
- Behemoth (Judeo-Christianity)
- Leviathan (Judeo-Christianity)
- Ziz (Judeo-Christianity)
- Winter Shogun (Konosuba)
- Satori (Naruto: Blood Prison)
- The Overvoid Lurk (SCP Foundation)
- Mary Nakayama via SCP-001 - Kate McTiriss's Proposal - A Record
- The Koitern/SCP-173 - The Sculpture (SCP Foundation)
- The All-Mighty/SCP-343 - God (SCP Foundation)
- The Absence/SCP-1915 - Status Quo (SCP Foundation)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Users with Immortal Object status (Sword Art Online)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia); via Suppress
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)