The ability to lock/unlock anything. Advanced/ultimate form of Lock Manipulation.
- Absolute Accessibility
- Meta Lock Manipulation
- Omni-Key Manipulation
- The Ultimate Key
The user can lock/unlock anything, whether it's for locking up everyone and everything (by any means) or releasing/unlocking the hidden potentials and inner powers of others thus becoming a variant of this ability.
- Absolute Access (Unlock Access to any location,place or time)
- Key to the Door
- Potential Creation Trigger activation.
- Realm Connection
- Unlocking Labyrinth Exits
- Unlocking Complicated Concepts (Concept Manipulation)
- Unleashing True Form
- Unleashing the True and Potential Power Within - Indomitable Will
- Un-suppressing users of "Soul" powers e.g. Demon Soul, Angel Soul, etc.
- Potential Manipulation ( Unlock your full potential)
- Revealing all secrets from the past, present and the future.
- Weakness Removal Revealing Weaknesses/Disadvantages of Opponents/Allies.
- Revealing Strengths/Advantages of Opponents/Allies.
- Release targets of Imprisonment Abilities
- Limiter Removal
- Access Denial
- Emotion Locking
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Homing Effect
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Limitation Inducement
- Lock Manipulation
- Mode Lock
- Power Negation (just to lock Anyone's powers or any powerful entity in a desired amount of time)
- Property Locking
- Realm Closure
- Imprisonment Abilities
- Locking everything that has exits and entrances.
- A no-where-to-run tactics and strategy.
- Securing everything that has been enclosed or locked in.
- Status Lock
- Spatial-Temporal Lock (By locking yourself or others outside of space and time)
- Locking up everything that the mind perceives.
- Psychic Inhibitors
- Locking up other personalities with users of Divided Mind and Hive Mind.
- Locking up those users of Possession in their hosts.
- Locking up the field of Destruction and Creation.
- Access and Occlusion
- Activation & Deactivation
- Affinity & Aversion
- Codification & Decodification
- Power Activation & Power Deactivation
- Though the user can control every locking power, they may not be able to prevent themselves from being locked
- User of Anti Storage may be immune.
- The Escapist (The Amazing Adventures Of Kavalier and Clay); by Michael Chabon
- Mukuro Hoshimiya (Date A Live)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who); via The Moment
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Incognito (Hellsing)
- The Tower (Phineas and Ferb)
- Holders of the Skeleton Key (Skyrim)
- Lock Heart (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Fastener (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Angel : Michael (Date A Live)
- The Skeleton Key (The Elder Scrolls)
- The X-Blade (Kingdom Hearts)