- "That’s why I’m here Mr. Freeman. I have recommended your services to my employers, and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitless potential."
- ― The G-Man to Gordon Freeman, offering him a quest to keep the world safe even though he sees that his own potential is endless. (Hλlf-Life)
The ability to have unlimited potential and capacity for growth and learning. Ultimate version of Enhanced Potential.
- Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Meta Potential
- Immeasurable/Infinite Growth
The user has unlimited potential and capacity for growth and learning, allowing them to learn/master absolutely anything they want, regardless of their skills, personality, species, etc. They have no ceiling to what they can learn and no limitations on what they can develop, allowing them to develop endlessly in any and all areas, and can attain all powers naturally.
- Durability Infinitum
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Limitation Transcendence
- Meta Ability Creation
- Numerical Transcendence
- Optimal Finesse
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Rule Transcendence/Living Anomaly
- Self/Meta Transcendence - The user has no limits.
- Speed Infinitum
- Stamina Infinitum
- Strength Infinitum
- The user still has to develop over time, so there is the chance they die or fail before achieving higher things.
- Powerful users of Capability Suppression and Consciousness Grounding may be able to undo the users' training and development.
- May still take extensive training to accomplish what one is learning/developing.
- What the user may have to endure in order to accomplish what they are attempting to learn/develop may be long, brutal, painful, burdensome, and/or insane.
- Asauchi (Bleach)
- Yu IlHan (Everyone Else is a Returnee)
- Infinity (Marvel Comics)
- Queen of Nevers (Marvel Comics)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X)
- Kirby (Kirby)
- SCP-2599 - Not Good Enough (SCP Foundation)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)
- Fire God Surtr (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Timothy Hunter (DC Comics)
- God (Star Maker); as The Star Maker