- "For they would fall, for they would rise, for they would tear apart the view from your very eyes. Take your hindsight and change the world, FOR A NEW BEGINNING!!!"
- ― DAGames - Atomic Renegade
The power to perfectly recreate anything/everything in the exact state it was in when it was destroyed. Sub-power of Omnipotence. Ultimate variation of Recreation. Lesser version of Meta-Existence. Opposite to Ultimate Erasure. Not to be confused with Absolute Restoration.
- Absolute/Meta Reconstruction
- Boundless Recreation
- Meta Recreation
- Ultimate Recreation
User can recreate perfectly anything/everything to the exact state it was in before it was destroyed, such as recreating a person who died in every single detail from their memories, personality, thoughts, their body as it originally was, powers, soul, every detail would be recreated, even down to the molecules and atoms that made them up.
The user can recreate something even if there was no trace of it left to recreate, even if the pattern used to create it in the first place was destroyed, even if the building blocks used to create it (molecules, atoms, etc) were completely and utterly gone, it could still be recreated, even if the only thing left of the object, person, place, etc was a distant and fading memory, in fact even if there wasn't even that to go off of the user could still recreate it.
They can even recreate something that was wiped out by elimination or decreation. Unlike restoration, which simply restores anything to its original state, this focuses on recreating it instead of resetting it back to normal.
- Undo the effects of elimination, decreation and apocalyptic powers.
- Beginning Dominance
- Body Recreation
- Error Reparation
- Multiversal Recreation
- Reality Recreation
- Universal Recreation
- World Recreation
- Absolute Restoration
- Creation Manipulation
- Event Negation
- Flawless Restoration
- Imagination Manifestation
- Memory Manifestation
- Things ended by Conclusion Dominance cannot be recreated.
- May be unable to recreate what has been ultimately erased.
- Dark Schneider (Bastard!!); as the Adam of Darkness
- The Infinities (Marvel Comics)
- DUO.ExE (Megaman NT Warrior); anime only
- Fayt Leingod (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)
- Bastian (The Neverending Story)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Capella Emerada Lugnica (Re:Zero)
- Super Shenron (Dragon Ball Super)