- "Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as the life age of the earth. But it was not the end. I felt light in me again."
- ― Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to see everything that happens no matter how far and no matter how the conditions are. Sub-power of Absolute Senses. Ultimate version of Enhanced Vision. Not to be confused with Ultimate Vision.
- Absolute Viewing/Vision
- Sight Beyond Sight
- Totality View
User is not limited to just the average range of enhanced seeing, they can see everything that goes on in the world, or even the entire galaxy, or maybe the entire universe. They can do more than just see everything that goes on, they can see the thoughts of anyone and everyone (not to be confused with Telepathy) and bypass time itself and can see the future and past.
- Absolute Senses
- Extrasensory Perception
- Eye Manipulation
- Flawless Precognition
- Supreme Observation
- Visual Linking
- May not be able to see other universes.
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- Limited to seeing what the user could see. In other words, if user has human-like sight, they won't see anything that isn't visible to human eye.
- Panoptes, Infinite Mind (Destiny)
- Savras (Forgotten Realms)
- Gateway (Marvel Comics)
- Rune King Thor (Marvel Comics)
- Heimdall (Marvel Comics)
- Gilgamesh (TYPE-MOON); via Sha Nagba Imuru
- Fu Xi (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Multiple Eye (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Oculus (Fablehaven); limited to what is physical, and the overload to a user often renders them comatose without outside help
- Penetrate Cosmic Ignorance (AD&D)