- "The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking at — Ow!"
- ― Po (Kung-Fu Panda)
- "What’s that face for? Did you 'imagine' I wouldn’t be able to cut you? Just so you know, there ain't a damn thing your little brain can come up with that I won't be able to slice through. I'm the Kenpachi."
- ― Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)
- Absolute Cutting
- Meta Cutting/Slicing
- Omni Cutting/Slicing
- Reality Cutting/Slicing
- Ultimate Cutting/Slicing
The user can cut through absolutely anything and everything, which absolutely nothing can defend against.
The attack can cut down opponents of any form, whether they be immortal, invulnerable, or the hardest substance in existence. It can also reach every plane of existence, whether it be space and time or alternate and pocket dimensions. The cut can affect the target no matter what it is, as it is an Omnipresential Attack that can slash through all timelines and parallel dimensions. Intangibility cannot evade the attack as it cuts past the "intangible" defense and strikes the physical being beneath it. The user can slash through intangible elements such as fire and water, causing them to split apart as opposed to a normal cut which would simply allow them to reform.
This power also slashes through metaphysical concepts such as reality and illusion, allowing one to either dispel and destroy illusions of any level or slit through the barrier between the two and allow imagination to become reality or vice versa. Dreams and memories can also be cut, allowing one to escape from being trapped in nightmares and the mental world. Conceptual locations and beings such as heaven or hell, living or spiritual, and gods or devils, are also affected by this ability.
- Absolute Attack
- Concept Destruction: destroy and negate conceptual defenses such as time and dimension to successfully hit the target.
- Defense Break: bypass and penetrate all forms of defense, whether it is physical or conceptual.
- Genetic Cutting: cut/slash other at the genetic level.
- Intangibility Cancellation: ignoring the fact that the target cannot be affected by attacks, the strike cannot be phased through.
- Irreversible Destruction: true to the attack being "absolute", the effects and damage inflicted are also absolute, causing regeneration and reconstruction to fail.
- Omnipresential Attack
- Totality Attack: attack absolutely anywhere/everywhere in existence
- Soul Mutilation: attack spiritually incorporeal beings such as otherwise intangible ghosts or invulnerable deities.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Users of Absolute Immortality, Absolute Invulnerability, Flawless Indestructibility and Meta Power Immunity cannot be killed, harmed and affected by the level of Slicing.
- Users of Omnilock cannot be touched by it.
See Also: Absurdly Sharp Blade.