- Absolute/Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Perfect/Ultimate/Unlimited Vitality
- Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Perfect/Ultimate/Unlimited Stamina
- The Indefatigable
- Tireless Body
The user possesses limitless physical energy, stamina and vitality, is essentially untiring and can keep working, fighting, mowing, etc. at optimal efficiency under any circumstances and for an unlimited duration due to the fact that their stamina can precedingly regenerate.
- Peak Human Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring, to the limit of a peak human.
- Enhanced Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring longer than peak humans but not to a high superhuman level.
- Supernatural Stamina: The user can sustain themselves without tiring to a high superhuman level up to a nigh-absolute level.
- Absolute Stamina: The user never gets tired due to self-generating energy etc.
- Absolute Body
- Absolute Condition
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Hunger Negation
- Infinite Energy
- Perpetual Consciousness
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Transcendent Physiology
- Though the user's level of stamina is limitless, their durability may not be, meaning they can still take damage and be killed if their body takes enough damage.