- "Go ahead, kill me. Try. Just try and kill me."
- ― Layla Ashley (Avenger)
The power to survive anything and everything. Absolute version of Supernatural Survivability.
User can survive anything, death cannot fully take them and the slightest bit of life-force will always remain when it should be impossible, even managing to fully recover. Their resilience is so staggering that even reality warping or existence erasure may not be enough to keep them down.
- Absolute Life-Force
- Ancestral Paradox Defiance
- Cheating/Living Anomaly
- Dimensional Survival
- Erasure Immunity
- Fate Denial
- Impossible State Survival
- Life Transcendence
- Life Resilience
- Paradox Defiance
- Perpetual Consciousness
- Reality Anchoring
- Survival Empowerment
- Temporal Defiance
- Ultimate Regeneration/Meta Regeneration
- May still feel pain.
- May be weak against Life-Force Extraction.
- May still be sealed or otherwise incapacitated.
- Users of Absolute Death Inducement, Ultimate Erasure and Conclusion Dominance can fully kill the user.
- Notorious B.I.G. (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Sylth Vester (Loonatics Unleashed)
- The Fury (Marvel Comics)
- SCP-682 - Hard-to-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- Bunchuu (Soul Hunter)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros)
- Frisk (Undertale)