- "War...Revenge...Maybe any reason was good enough but one thing's for sure there's some dismal Rage inside me right now and that's all there is supporting these two feet. It Pushes me to walk onward."
- ― Guts (Berserk)
- Absolute Barbarity/Brutality/Carnage/Savagery
Users of this level of brutality tend to have a monstrously infinite yet flawless array of violent methods, and the said methods also tend to be unfathomably fearsome and infinitely shocking. Just because users have no limited boundaries to their barbarity, doesn’t necessarily mean that they are evil individuals, since most users tend to be considered as anti-heroes.
Those that are evil, commonly tend to be of the pure evil category of villains. Because of the user’s form of savageness, enemies are simultaneously, totally afraid of them as well as deprave them from the bottom of their hearts.
- Absolute Emotions
- Army Annihilation
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Specialist
- Enhanced Violence
- Feral Mind
- Violence Embodiment
- Violence Manipulation
- One-Man Army
- Inner Beast
- Peace Inducement may be able to put an end to the user's rampage.
- User may not be good at fighting, but makes up for it in sheer brutality and mercilessness.
- Absolute Combat is a perfect defense against the users.
- If their brutality stems from their infinite fury, then the user will may be unable to control it.
See Also: Violence Tropes.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Guts (Berserk)
- Doom Guy/Slayer (DOOM series)
- Kratos (God of War series)
- Alucard (Hellsing series)
- Hercules Method Practitioners (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- The Librarian
- The Binder
- Jack the Ripper
- Luther Strode