- Draining Attacks
The user can release/use absorption effects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Absorption Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of absorption effects.
- Absorption Beam Emission: Release beams of absorption effects.
- Absorption Blast: Release absorption effects over a specific target area.
- Absorption Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of absorption effects.
- Absorption Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of absorption effects.
- Absorption Breath: Discharge absorption effects from the mouth.
- Absorption Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Absorption Cutting: Use absorption effects to cut opponents.
- Absorption Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with absorption effects.
- Absorption Pillar Projection: Project absorption effect pillars.
- Absorption Spike Projection: Project absorption effect spikes.
- Absorption Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of absorption effects.
- Absorption Wave Emission: Send out a wave of absorption effects that repels everything.
- Expanding Absorption Bolts: Project absorption effects that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Absorption Blasts: Release blasts of absorption effects in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release absorption effect blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of absorption effects.
- Omnidirectional Absorption Waves: Send out a wave of absorption effects in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit absorption effects from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of absorption effects that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release absorption effects blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release absorption effects blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of absorption effects.
- Zap: A tiny short release of absorption effects to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Absorption Combat
- Attack Powers
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of absorption effects to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Absorption Immunity
- Users of HP-draining moves (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.