The power to merge with and absorb energy and/or matter from a target.
- Drain Merging
The user can merge with/into a target while simultaneously draining their physical/life energy and/or biological matter, making the target physically weaker and/or causing them extreme fatigue or even death.
- Assimilative Evolution
- Compound Fission/Compound Fusion
- Energy Absorption
- Matter Melding
- Damage to the target may also affect the user once they have merged.
- May have to be of similar size.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have unwanted side-effects.
- May need object/technique to control their abilities.
- Miku (Akikan)
- Baby (Dragon Ball GT)
- Users of the Life Drain techniques (Gosu); via the Wraith Execution technique
- Ultron (Marvel Comics)
- Sakon and Ukon (Naruto)
- Evil Entity (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)
- Elder Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)