- "Willow always had all the power. Even before she knew what to do with it. It came so easy for her. The rest of us, we had to work twice as hard to be half as good!"
- ― Amy Madison, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "When was it that the transformation to the legendary warrior of the Saiyan race was reduced to a child's plaything?!"
- ― Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z
- "It's strange. For the longest time, I've been watching this boy. Just as Ri Boku-sama did. Observing him mature...His growth but...his rate of growth has been...Far greater than anything we predicted. Just when did he reach this level of strength?!"
- ― Kei Sha on Shin of the Hi Shin Unit (Kingdom)
The ability to develop skills, traits and abilities faster and more effectively than should be possible. Sub-power of Enhanced Potential, Child Prodigy, Old Prime and Instant Learning. Not to be confused with Accelerated Aging, Accelerated Muscle Development, Accelerated Growth, Accelerated System Development or Self-Power Augmentation.
- Advanced Growth Rate
- Enhanced Development
- Prodigy Syndrome
- Rapid Adaptability/Learning/Personal Growth
- Quick Learning Ability/Speed
User can improve their natural abilities far faster and to greater extent or beyond the limitations of other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills/physical attributes, and at an intellectual level, to which their mind/mental capabilities can develop beyond their normal limits. Users with superpowers benefit the same way, and even allows them to awaken any latent abilities within them.
As a result, user can(eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Body through vigorous training.
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence through vigorous study.
- Hypercompetence in a fraction of the time required.
- Power Activation/Potential Realization by unlocking the latent powers within them.
- Potentially surpass the greatest masters of your field.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Learning
- Adaptive Development
- Child Prodigy
- Enhanced Potential
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Old Prime
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Video Game Mechanics
- Power is not instantaneous, users still require time to develop skills.
- May require help to continue developing past a certain point.
- Some users may be limited to one area of expertise.
- Training is still required to maintain skills.
- May require drugs to help.
- May require a certain object, individual, concept, ritual, etc. to activate.