The ability to develop skills, traits and abilities faster and more effectively than should be possible. Sub-power of Child Prodigy. Not to be confused with Accelerated Aging or Self-Power Augmentation.
- Advanced Growth Rate
- Enhanced Development
- Prodigy Syndrome
- Rapid Learning
- Rapid Personal Growth
- Rapid Adaptability
- Quick Learning Ability
Users of this ability can improve their own natural abilities far faster and to a much greater extent then other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills. As a result users of this ability can (eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being. This also applies to spiritual or magical power in users who possess such abilities.
- Develop Enhanced Condition through constant improvement.
- Gain new skills/abilities faster then your peers.
- Develop genius level intellect through vigorous study.
- Become expert-level anything in a fraction of the time required.
- Potentially surpass the greatest masters of your field.
- Ability Acceleration
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Learning
- Chi Augmentation
- Child Prodigy
- Combat Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magical Enhanced Combat
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Peak Human State
- Supernatural Condition
- Video Game Mechanics
- Power is not instantaneous, users still require time to develop skills.
- May require help to continue developing past a certain point.
- Some users may be limited to one area of expertise.
- Training is still required to maintain skills.
- May require drugs to help.