- Accelerated General Movement
- Speed General Motion/Movement
User can move fast in general motion, which is a combination of linear motion (walking, crawling, jumping, flying, etc.) and rotational motion (rolling, somersaulting, cartwheeling, joint movement, etc.). Most of the human body, the joints and all, is rotational, which in turn produces linear motion that the body travels in, and the user is thus able to do many kinds of movements.
- Accelerated Movement
- Accelerated Rotation
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Springy Movement
- Acceleration Immunity
- Action Adaptation
- Efficient Movement
- Electrically Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Condition
- High-Speed Reflexes
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Speed Mode
- Speed Perception
- Unrestricted Movement
- Without Acceleration Immunity user will suffer from the side effects of accelerating to and moving at high velocities.
- User's physical state affects their speed and endurance.
- Speed doesn't necessarily mean maneuverability, some users may have problems with inertia and tight corners.
- Traction may be a problem.
- Can be nullified by Speed Cancellation.
- Weak against Speed Theft.
- May be faster in some movements rather than others.