The power to develop one's muscles faster than others through exercise. Sub-power of Enhanced Health. Variation of Unique Muscles and Accelerated Growth. Not to be confused with Accelerated Development.
- Accelerated Muscle Building/Exercise
- Enhanced Muscle Development/Exercise
User can develop their muscles faster than normal through exercise. When one exercise, they can get thinner or even develop muscles in hours or even minutes instead of days. This explosive development can result in the user to develop strength beyond what should be possible for them.
- Fat Reduction - Do to heavy calorien intake.
- Limited Overexertion Immunity
- Muscle Mass Enhancement - At an faster and greater rate than normal.
- Accelerated Development
- Athletics Empowerment
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Exercise
- Fat Manipulation
- Muscle Manipulation
- Possible Health Ailment Immunity - Limited to muscle-related medical problems.
- Power is not instantaneous, users still require time to develop the body.
- May wear off quicker than usual, does needing constant exercise to stay fit.
- They may be a limit on how much ones muscles can grow.
- Yuujiro Hanma (Baki the Grappler)
- Demi-Humans (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
- Scratchy (The Simpsons)
- Courage (Courage The Cowardly Dog)
- Saitama (One-Punch Man)
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling); after his Second Awakening
- Zorcodrio (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time)