The power to increase the speed of ones regenerative power each time one is wounded. Variation of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Accelerating Self-Healing
- Regeneration Amplification/Amplifying/Augmentation/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
The user increases the rate and speed of their Regenerative Healing Factor as the result of the level of punishment sustained. This means that each time the user is wounded and healed, this will make the speed of regeneration faster than before, and will get faster each time the user is wounded and healed.
- Healing Augmentation
- Pain Suppression
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- If the level of damage done is severe enough, the user's body may not be able to regenerate from it. (i.e. Disintegration/Destruction).
- Weak against Healing Erasure.
- Wu (3x3 Eyes)
- Immortals (Baccano)
- Makina Hoshimura (Corpse Princess); via her curse
- Kryptonians (DC Comics); via yellow sun radiation
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
- Rune Fencers (Final Fantasy XI)
- Karima Shapandar (Marvel Comics)
- Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Longshot (Marvel)
- Odin (Masou Gakuen HxH)
- Phoenix Ikki (Saint Seiya)
- Dana Ananga Jaganatha (UQ Holder)